here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £35K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAs Digital Media Account Media Manager within a Full Service Media Agency, you will have an opportunity to work on popular clients within the entertainment and FMCG sectors.
Digital Media Account Manager
As Digital Media Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for digital media planning, working with an Account Director to devise the strategy and approach.
- Write Digital Media plans, set up/manage and optimise campaigns
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running of your client accounts and manage communication with other agencies.
- Ensure that the Digital Media Planning and buying execs you are working with are delivering on the client’s campaigns and objectives.
- Possess 2-3 years Digital-Display (brand) planning and buying experience within a recognised UK media agency.
- Have s good understanding of the role of the other digital channels and how they work with digital display and fit into the overall marketing mix
- Understand client’s business and can build a good relationship with clients•
- Be able to confidently use key research tools and apply relevant research to media strategy.
- Be able to build strong relationships with key media owners, creative agencies and ad-servers.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, delegation, communication and management skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.