here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £39K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAn award-winning Full Service Media Agency is looking for a Digital Media Manager to handle a well-known client's media planning and buying campaigns.
Digital Media Manager
As Digital Media Manager, you will:
- Manage the client’s account and develop digital media planning and buying strategies.
- Mange the production of implementational planning documents, incorporating the group’s core strategic values and planning principles.
- Manage your team’s workloads and resources and assist in the training and development of staff.
- Manage the client’s budget and monitor the administration of client accounts.
- Work in association with relevant departments, forging cross-media opportunities, to ensure the client is offered a seamless service.
- Challenge strategy briefs where necessary.
- Be able to develop digital media planning and buying strategies, aided by comprehensive knowledge of all standard digital media agency planning and buying systems.
- Have the ability to mange a team of 4-5 people and possess previous client management experience.
- Be able to challenge auditors and negotiate with media owners to offer the best possible prices and value for your client.
- Be capable of working on new business pitches and possess impressive presentation skills.
- Have a strong business sense, understand profitability issues and help develop new revenue streams.
- Be able to think outside the box and identify new opportunities.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.