here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £28 - 35K Full Service Media Agency - LondonFancy working as a Digital Media Manager at a leading Full Service Media Agency, handling some of the hottest automobile brands? Here’s is your dream job!
Digital Media Manager
- Support the Account director in obtaining digital media campaign briefs and devising digital media strategies.
- Write and present digital media campaign proposals to clients.
- Set up, manage and optimise digital media campaigns.
- Act as an important client-contact, by ensuring the campaigns go to plan, reporting campaign progress and providing media valuations.
- Oversee the Digital Media Account Executive’s performance and development.
- Have a very strong understanding of Online Display marketplace coupled with 2 years of Online Display experience.
- Possess the ability to plan and deliver high quality digital media campaigns.
- Have excellent buying, negotiation, presentation and communications skills along with an eye for detail.
- Possess, strong management, delegation, organisational, time-management and numeric skills.
- Excel at using relevant research tools and be able to locate and apply relevant research to media strategies.
- Possess proven experience of building relationships with counterparts at creative agencies, Ad-servers and key sales contacts.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.