here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £45K Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis is a unique opportunity as a Digital Media Manager in an award-winning Media Agency, to be a pure digital specialist but gain access to offline media by being part of an integrated team. You will also get to handle a top-notch entertainment client.
Digital Media Manger
- Take responsibility for the clients’ business and for the day-to-day digital media output .
- Focus primarily on market-leading (DR) Display media campaigns that include exchange management and behavioural targeting.
- Manage workloads and resources to ensure the team produces the highest quality of work and assist in training and staff development.
- Build internal relationships with other relevant departments and forge cross-media / cross-department opportunities (content, social, SEO, mobile, AFP, site optimisation, creative, paid search, affiliates and shopping programmes) to ensure that a complete service is offered to clients.
- Possess previous digital media experience on Direct Response accounts including a significant amount of display.
- Have a proven track record of managing a team with significant client-facing experience.
- Have a strong understanding of digital media, it’s processes, suppliers, what works and what does not, measurement techniques and systems
- Possess the ability to approve plans, check and create accurate response forecasts
- Possess impressive communication, management, presentation and numerical skills.
- Have a strong business sense, understand profitability issues and help develop new revenue streams.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.