here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £26K International Media Agency - LondonAre you ready to start the New Year by take the next step in your career? Here’s what you’ve been looking for. A trail blazing International Media agency requires a Digital Media Planner to work on a wide range of top clients.
Digital Media Planner
- As Digital Media Planner, you will:Work independently providing pan regional and multi market planning support (predominantly digital media) to the two senior managers in the team
- Negotiate media deals and partnerships with media owners
- Come up with creative concepts for media partnerships and support pitches as required
- Be responsible for project management from a to z for projects on the go
- Manage client relationship under direction of managers
- Have about 2 years pan regional Digital media planning/buying experience, within an International media agency.
- Have an excellent understanding/ knowledge of Pan Regional platforms
- Be an enthusiastic, proactive, creative Team player, who can also work autonomously
- Pay keen attention to details
- Be autonomous
- Have excellent organisational, communication, negotiation, numerical and MS Excel skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.