here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £25K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA Top-10 Media network is looking for a Digital Planner Buyer, to service prominent clients.
Digital Media Planner Buyer
- Act as a pivotal contact for the digital client, and be responsible for daily planning and buying for all digital campaigns.
- Take charge of regular reporting and performance reviews for the client.
- Manage your own client budgets and ensure all required financial information is put on the system.
- Develop strong relationships with strategists and planners internally.
- Develop relationships with media owners, creative agencies, ad servers and research companies, to ensure client objectives are met.
- Develop strong relationships with strategists and planners internally
- Possess previous digital media planning and buying experience, within a recognised UK media agency (campaign briefing, planning, implementation, management & optimisation and reporting)
- Have excellent knowledge of the UK digital ad market
- Possess excellent knowledge of trafficking and campaign management practices.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy presenting to clients.
- Possess excellent negotiation, numerical, MSOffice and inter-personal skills, coupled with good attention to detail.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.