here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c.£25K Full Service Media Agency - LondonHandling a massive entertainment client, this is a unique opportunity to be a digital specialist in a prominent Full Service Media Agency and simultaneously gain access to offline media by being part of an integrated team.
Digital Media Planner Buyer
- Be responsible for the production and implementation of cost-effective and innovative digital media plans including buying the space and performance evaluation.
- Focus primarily on market-leading (DR) Display media campaigns that include exchange management and behavioural targeting on a fast-paced account with dynamic rich media executions.
- Liaise with all digital media teams, including, content, social, SEO, mobile, AFP, site optimisation, creative, paid search, affiliates and shopping programmes, so as to offer the client a seamless service.
- Manage the Media Exec and the Exec’s work load.
Be responsible for financial control and management, ensuring accuracy of invoicing.
- Possess knowledge of the online media landscape and possess DR-focused digital media planning and buying experience.
- Have strong attention to detail as role also entails responsibility for accuracy of all budgets and invoicing to client
- Possess good client servicing, presentation, communication and analytical skills.
- Be able to develop beneficial relationships with media owners.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Direct Response best practice, coupled with a strong focus on effectiveness.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.