here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c.£28K - £30K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAn award-winning, Top-5 Media agency is looking for an extremely competent Digital Planner Buyer to handle a high-profile telecoms client. This is also a chance to be a digital specialist and simultaneously gain access to offline media by being part of an integrated team.
<img title="More..." src="../wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wordpress/img/trans.gif" alt="" />Ref: 0
Digital Media Planner Buyer – DR
<img title="More..." src="../wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wordpress/img/trans.gif" alt="" />
As, Digital Media Planner Buyer, you will:
- Be responsible for the production and implementation of cost-effective and innovative digital media plans including buying the space and performance evaluation.
- Focus primarily on market-leading (DR) Display media campaigns that include exchange management and behavioural targeting on a fast-paced account with dynamic rich media executions.
- Liaise with all digital media teams, including, content, social, SEO, mobile, AFP, site optimisation, creative, paid search, affiliates and shopping programmes, so as to offer the client a seamless service.
- Manage the Media Exec and the Exec’s work load.
Be responsible for financial control and management, ensuring accuracy of invoicing.
- Possess knowledge of the online media landscape and possess DR-focused digital media planning and buying experience within a Media Agency.
- Have strong attention to detail as role also entails responsibility for accuracy of all budgets and invoicing to client
- Possess good client servicing, presentation, communication and analytical skills.
- Be able to develop beneficial relationships with media owners.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Direct Response best practice, coupled with a strong focus on effectiveness.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.