here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £30K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA Top-5 Media agency and market-leading client! This is a great opportunity for a digital planner buyer to handle one of the most prominent technology brands.
Digital Media Planner
As Digital Media Planner you will:
- Develop digital plans in online and other key channels such as search, social media, mobile & VOD
- Manage, buy, monitor and coordinate online/ digital campaigns, and also report and present campaign results back to clients
- Spot and build strategic partnership opportunities.
- Generate groundbreaking ideas that seize the evolution of the fast changing Digital media landscape
- Present and sell plans to both senior UK and EMEA clients
- Liaise with central teams and various creative agencies (EMEA and worldwide) on all digital campaigns implementations
- Build strong relationships with media owners and negotiate on media buys and trading deals
- Possess 2-3 years experience in digital planning and buying ideally within a Media / Digital agency.
- Have strong technical skills to cover (DART, Google Adwords, iDesk, Media Explorer, Nielsen/Adrelevance/ Net view/ UCOM and Dashboards)
- Have good understanding of market place trends (ideally technology industry experience) coupled with excellent online market knowledge and a great reputation with media owners
- Possess great implementational planning skills with evidence of generating innovative and creative solutions for clients.
- Be a self-starter, and a conscientious team player, who has good communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Ideally possess a good understanding of SEO & PPC and how it works with other digital activity.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.