here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis is your chance to work at the biggest and best media agency in the UK, as a senior planner on one of the most exciting automotive accounts in existence. This is all about proper planning and strategy.
Senior Digital Planner Buyer
- Act as a pivotal contact for the digital client, and be responsible for daily planning and buying for all digital campaigns.
- Take charge of regular reporting and performance reviews for the client.
- Manage campaign delivery and pro-active optimisation.
- Handle bookings and invoicing management.
- Deal with creative agencies and key media owners, to ensure client objectives are met.
- Work closely with a dedicated search executive to ensure effective cross media optimisation.
- 3+ years digital media planning and buying experience.
- Have a proven record in implementation and management of both successful branding and DR based online campaigns.
- Possess excellent knowledge of advanced trafficking and campaign management practices, coupled with knowledge of SEM from a cross-media context.
- Exhibit a desire to work in the broader media landscape.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy presenting to clients.
- Posses a high level of understanding of all relevant planning tools and major adserving systems.
- Preferably, a strong knowledge within a specific digital arena – e.g. social media, and on-site analytics, emerging technologies.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.