here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £80K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA Top-5 Media (planning and buying) Agency is looking for a communications strategist with impeccable digital expertise and experience, to deliver coherent, accountable and executable digital media strategies that form an integral part of overall communications plans for clients with diverse business challenges and requirements.
Digital Strategy Director
As Strategy Director, you will:
- Manage the strategic digital output of the agency ensuring all plans / proposals / rationales are clearly illustrated, thought-through and accountable
- Provide strategic direction to the comms planning teams across a number of key clients
- Develop, deliver and present strategies convincingly to both internal and external clients.
- Lead client meetings, delivering timely responses to briefs at the strategic planning phase
- Contribute to delivering the agency’s digital growth objectives across client service, quality control, reputation, industry exposure
- Evangelise digital’s role in modern communications planning – to all levels and roles
- Develop strategic/commercial opportunities, which benefit the agency digitally.
- Take part in new business pitches and generate external PR by speaking at conferences, writing award entries etc.
You will be:
- Knowledgeable – an obvious passion for digital and a deep understanding of all digital disciplines including: SEO, PPC, mobile, digital display, digital brand, digital brand response, digital direct response, content distribution, e-PR and social media.
- Analytical – a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information, news, data and research quickly – and distil the most important/relevant information for digital strategic development
- Creative – a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas built on rock-solid strategic thinking.
- Credible – the gravitas and clarity to get your point across quickly and convincingly, ensuring clients (both internal and external) feel comfortable that the agency can deliver outstanding digital solutions. Your thirst for (and depth of) digital knowledge will mean you’re an industry figurehead in the making.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.