here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k PR Agency – LondonYour chance to join a leading global PR agency in a role heavily focused on SOCIAL MEDIA and Client facing account management. Different, fun, challenging and exciting! APPLY NOW!Ref: 2503
Digital PR Consultant
One of the worlds biggest and best known PR companies with offices around the Globe.
Looking to staff up their London office, currently around 250 people, with some innovative and interesting digital appointments. They really “get” the digital space and are doing extremely well there, with expertise across all elements or earned media, content marketing as well as the paid side and how the two work in unison.
They represent all major business verticals and work in properly cross functional teams.
If you want to work in a company who are on the up, creative, inclusive and entrepreneurial in their approach; it’s this one!
The company is looking for a motivated, creative and enterprising digital and social media consultant to join its digital team – working primarily with clients in the Technology and CFPA (Corporate, Financial and Public Affairs) spaces.
• Support HOD and wider teams to drive digital growth
• Provide community management, influencer mapping, social media copywriting, digital insights and digital account management
• Work with the PR teams to create strategic and creative digital ideas
• Create proposals and control costs for digital activity.
The candidate will have Flawless communications and client-handling skills, fluent English, and meticulous attention to detail.
• Demonstrable success in digital/ social media communications (either for clients or in house) – particularly in terms of community management and audience engagement (whether influencers, end customers, or both)
• Some experience of owned, earned and paid online media
• Knowledge of digital research, analysis and measurement techniques
• A sound understanding of various web technologies to support online campaign execution and digital content creation
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.