here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£20k Client Side - LondonAMAZING role for SOCIAL MEDIA enthusiast! This is the perfect opportunity for an extremely talented, passionate social media professional to work at a hugely respected NOT-FOR-PROFIT company! APPLY NOW!<!--more-->
Digital Marketing Coordinator / Social Media Executive
Mid sized not-for profit company fast becoming a well established youth culture brand in its own right.
All about sports, music, fashion, social media and of course young people on the cusp of adulthood.
Their remit is to engage young people in activities and events which broaden their outlook on life and prepare them for the transition into adult life. Exposing them to situations which develop life skills such as communication, leadership, team work and confidence.
The marketing team are all massively on-brand and enthusiastic about the great outdoors, sports and music. They are looking to seriously invest in their digital team as they are at the cutting edge of communications with their core target market.
Social media is the lifeblood of this company now. Great time to get on board if you are keen on a career involving Social Media.
The digital marketing coordinator will build marketing communications campaign & channel performance trackers. The role will be a support role within an integrated in-house marketing and communications team structure.
• Liaise across team and departments to secure data inputs and update tracker(s) on weekly/daily basis
• Produce social community demographic analysis pre and post calendar campaigns
• Produce weekly social media report to share with Trust team to update on brand sentiment, NCS owned channels activities, engagement, actions for following week/month
• Deliver weekly round up to marketing team on relevant brands social activities/innovations
The ideal candidate will have understanding of social and digital tools e.g. Google Analytics, Radian 6, Sysomos, Tweet Deck and Facebook Analytics.
• 1 years’ experience social media, PR or marketing experience either in-house or agency
• Community management/customer service experience in social platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, YouTube.
• Understanding of how the PR & Social Media landscape intertwine
• Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint/Keynote,
• Concise communication skills
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.