here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Comp. Client Side – SurbitonCLIENT SIDE DIGITAL MEDIA JOB FOR AGENCY STAR LOOKING TO MOVE THAT DIRECTION!!
The job you have been waiting for is here – read it here then APPLY NOW!Ref: 2481
The job you have been waiting for is here – read it here then APPLY NOW!
A young travel marketing company specialising in high-end holidays for high spending clientele. They provide bespoke holiday solutions across the world and utilise the very best suppliers for all elements.
They have 3 separate Marketing Directors covering different areas of the world and everything is underpinned with Online Marketing and Analytics. Skiing and Boarding feature highly in their offering, along with quite simply some of the best long-haul & short-haul destinations in the world.
This role requires someone to weave together the various digital marketing channels, working closely with the various digital marketing specialists, to drive overall value and deliver truly integrated campaigns.
• Helping to deliver a planning approach to the business that incorporates all aspects of Bought, Owned and Earned media.
• Building strong relationships with the digital marketing channel managers.
• Delivering integrated forecasts and reporting across the business with a focus on target management and attribution modelling
• Exploring new platforms and opportunities across digital marketing
The ideal candidate will have substantial digital experience and best practice for data and reporting – minimum of 1-2 years.
• A good understanding of the individual digital marketing channels – key ones being PPC, SEO, Display, Social and Affiliates
• A proven track record of managing integrated media plans to deliver against overall business objectives
• Use of various systems and tools in your previous role.
• A keen interest in travelling
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.