here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Full Service Media Agency - LondonTop class Digital Planner opportunity for someone with 1-2 years digital experience. If you’re looking for a role where you will be more involved with strategy and planning this is your chance!Ref: 2573
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network.
The role will involve planning and buying of digital activation campaigns (display, mobile and social) and their subsequent implementation. You’ll work closely to support the activation manager and take line management responsibility of executive level people in your team.
• Negotiating campaigns with media owners
• Analysis of reports for relevant clients
• Client facing presentations on strategy, campaign recommendations and subsequent results
• Media innovation (e.g. new creative formats, new platforms, media firsts etc).
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the fundamentals of both ad-serving and the display technology landscape.
• Ideally you will already have a commercial grounding within planning and buying with knowledge of the DSP landscape and preferably proven experience in working with an agency trading desk.
• A degree or equivalent qualification
• Keen interest in digital marketing
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.