here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£26k UK Media Agency - London
Digital Planner Buyer
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role involves Developing client management skills and becoming a key point of contact and trusted advisor for day-to-day related issues; opportunity to regularly present to clients.
• Producing documents to be passed onto clients on all market intelligence and media insight
• Identify any client issues and resolve them demonstrating excellent personal and problem solving skills.
• To comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally.
• Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies at a senior level, as well as internal agency departments.
The ideal candidate will be able to build senior relationships and become highly regarded by senior media owners, clients, auditors and to have developed relationships with them.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the their client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
• Ensuring negotiated terms are implemented.
• To have an understanding of the auditing process and ideally have experience collating and processing the data.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.