here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Full Service Media Agency - LondonAre you ready for a PROPER DIGITAL MEDIA STRATEGY DIRECTOR role? Well integrated, well regarded and well established, working with great brands. Apply now!Ref: 2539
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role involves fusing brilliant communications thinking, sound strategic approaches and a deep understanding of media practice to ensure that clients get the best integrated work.
• Take ownership of specific agency-level initiatives such as training, new business
• Draw on this deep practical experience to deliver proposals and execution with original, effective ideas.
• Identify research needs and opportunities
• Able to act as an ambassador for the company, be professional and responsible
The ideal candidate will have a deep working knowledge of developments in digital, from tech giants to start-ups, from content to functionality.
• Proven experience in social media and PR-style content production, community engagement, and demonstrating results in this field
• Apply cutting edge technology and strategy to achieve effective creative cut-through
• Fluent in advertising technology practices (including adserving, auction-traded media, dynamic creative, ad optimisation systems).
• Highly organised, data literate, and able to multitask
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.