here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k Full Service Media Agency - LondonDisplay Account Director at full service agency. Brilliant agency, high profile clients, flexible and non-corporate culture. An Account Director role with a difference!Ref: 2577
Display Account Director
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
The role will involve overseeing the formulation and execution of display strategy across a major telecommunications agency in order to deliver on each bespoke KPI’s; leading to high levels of client satisfaction and retention.
• You will be responsible for the direction of the Display Account Managers/Account Executives.
• Responsible for developing the current DBM programme and Direct Buy Partnerships into mature campaigns that deliver tailored creative executions to custom audiences
• Holding relationships with the major media owners and technology partners, and growing these relationships for both the account as well as in the business
• Negotiate publisher rates to reduce costs and gain added value
The ideal candidate will have previous Display experience either at a trading desk, ad exchange or agency.
• Client facing experience (agency, network or publisher)
• Booking technology – Metis and DDS (for bookings)
• Numerate and comfortable working on large spreadsheets
• Analytical thinking – Interpret reported numbers and identify trends.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.