here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Full Service Media Agency - LondonProper digital media manager role working on cracking client business! Non-corporate environment, fun, inclusive, integrated and populated with happy people. Get involved! Apply now.Ref: 2609
Display Account Manager
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role will involve a display specialist taking on a suite of innovative, smart and dynamic clients. A person who wants to work closely with the senior management team to lead innovative Display planning and best practise within the company.
• Day to day managing of a team and group of clients in an approachable and supportive manner, ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently through inspirational leadership.
• Be responsible for ensuring we are passing on all market intelligence and media insight to our clients.
• To comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally.
• Proactively use understanding of clients business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade.
• Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies at a senior level, as well as internal agency departments.
The ideal candidate will be a leader who will teach and guide our growing department to be the best Display practitioners in the market. A strong communicator who is a great presenter and voice of the agency, as well as for their clients.
• A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the Display landscape.
• To have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape.
• Exploring new opportunities in market; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Have total knowledge and understanding of campaign performance and be able to demonstrate how to optimise on a campaign by campaign basis with a focus on Display campaign best practise and shared learning.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.