here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£75k International Media Agency - London
International Media Strategy role working primarily on a world famous brand and evolving new media and content marketing based strategies. Great media agency, great people, great account a a massive career progression opportunity. Apply NOW!Ref: 2409
International Media Strategy role working primarily on a world famous brand and evolving new media and content marketing based strategies. Great media agency, great people, great account a a massive career progression opportunity. Apply NOW!
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
This role involves global strategy development and implementational guidelines including analysis of consumer behaviours, competitive message, brand perception and relevant business insights. Key Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Clients’ Global account and digital teams
• Ensure that regional hubs and key local markets fully understand, and comply with the guidelines and deliver cohesive media plans that support the Global strategy
• Provide support to regional hubs and key local markets to implement Global strategic guidelines with activations and innovations that also ensure local relevance and differentiation
• Liaise with European Strategy team – a key region within the agency assignment
The ideal candidate will be a proven strategic thinker with a minimum of 4 years experience. Key Skills:
• Writing and presentation skills with the ability to interface with clients at the highest level together with other stakeholders in the process > internal and external
• Must be able to distil information and develop presentations that are suitable for this client’s needs
• Must be able to listen to client’s needs and understand how their needs can be solved with the products and services offered by the Company
• Enthusiasm and curiosity for other markets, cultures and ways of working
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.