here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£31k Full Service Media Agency – DubaiTax free!
Big salary + Big Bonus!!
Agency experience and a working knowledge of Media / Advertising in the Middle East required for this amazing opportunity as an GLOBAL RESEARCH, INSIGHT & STRATEGY EXEC role. Apply Now!Ref: 2612
Global Strategic Planning/Insight Executive
Big salary + Big Bonus!!
Agency experience and a working knowledge of Media / Advertising in the Middle East required for this amazing opportunity as an GLOBAL RESEARCH, INSIGHT & STRATEGY EXEC role. Apply Now!
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
For this particular role you will spend a lot of time with the clients marketing team and will genuinely be seen as an extension of that team.
The role will involve maintaining a good understanding of clients marketing objectives and strategies, and business/commercial agenda.
• Supporting the development of annual campaign / communication planning strategies, harnessing relevant research and insights to connect audiences and content in the delivery against client objectives
• Consideration of holistic (owned, shared, earned, and paid) media frameworks, with an emphasis on paid, i.e. TV, print, OOH, display, video, SEM/SEO, social, mobile and/or digital analytics
• Helping global planning team with pan-national post-campaign research, liaising with media owners
• Helps to champion global research studies and approaches, e.g. Meaningful Brands, Connect
• Delivery of “routine” and ad hoc research and analysis, e.g. competitive, media landscape.
The ideal candidate will be passionate and curious about brands, marketing, media, technology and audiences.
• Experience with planning and research tools and processes, including audience measurement systems.
• Knowledge of how traditional television, print and digital (e.g. display, search etc.) media is planned, purchased and evaluated by media agencies and large advertisers
• Middle East experience is a must and experience in dealing with international markets is preferred
• Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics; making highly informed decisions / recommendations based on this analysis
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.