here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £55K - £60K LondonA prestigious Top5 Media Agency is looking to recruit a Head of Affiliates to lead an expanding affiliate marketing team. This would be an exciting role for someone currently working in a senior role within the affiliate space and is eager to work for a forward thinking fully integrated media agency.
Head of Affiliates
About the Person
As Head of Affiliates, you will:
- Lead the growth and development of the Affiliate offering both internally and externally
- Manage existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities
- Be responsible for department Billings and Income and report to senior management.
- Gravitate the agency’s offering within the affiliate community as a leading media agency for affiliate solutions.
- Be involved in new business pitch development and delivery
- Be an evangelist about digital media, and shape the development of the digital department
- Offer POV’s both internally and externally on contentious and emerging affiliate trends
- Have worked in a senior position within an affiliate network or a management level affiliate role within an agency
- Possess knowledge of affiliate network tracking solutions and technical tracking solutions such as; Atlas and DART.
- Have an understanding of wider media technologies including; behavioural targeting, multi attribution modelling and other cross channel technology advantageous
- Be a strong leader who is also out-going, personable commercially astute and confident.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.