here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£90k Marketing - LondonThe perfect role for a brand marketing expert! This is your opportunity to join a cutting edge youth brand. All about communications and strategy, & managing the brand platform. Lead the agencies and make a difference. APPLY NOW!!
Head of Brand & Comms
Mid sized not-for profit company fast becoming a well established youth culture brand in its own right.
All about sports, music, fashion, social media and of course young people on the cusp of adulthood.
Their remit is to engage young people in activities and events which broaden their outlook on life and prepare them for the transition into adult life. Exposing them to situations which develop life skills such as communication, leadership, team work and confidence.
The marketing team are all massively on-brand and enthusiastic about the great outdoors, sports and music. They are looking to seriously invest in their digital team as they are at the cutting edge of communications with their core target market.
Social media is the lifeblood of this company now. Great time to get on board if you are keen on a career involving Social Media.
The role will involve protecting and nurturing the company’s brand equity and be responsible for the way in which our audiences interact with the brand. The role will be to support the Marketing Director in the development of the company’s brand & communications strategy & be responsible for the delivery of the annual plan.
• Develop & deliver the company’s annual brand and communications strategy and plan (in conjunction with the Marketing Director and Head of Communications planning).
• Work with Head of Planning to develop and execute all aspects of the integrated marketing & communication campaigns (including advertising, digital, PR etc.) set out in the annual plan
• Maintain and develop brand identity, tone of voice, key audience messaging and overarching strategy
• Ensure brand compliance, best practice execution and delivery of excellent customer services across our delivery partner network
• Plan, track, optimise and evaluate media with our media buying agency.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ brand management or integrated marketing experience.
• Senior Brand Manager and/or Group AD agency previous role(s)
• Proven track record in brand strategy development
• Experience of working on award winning campaigns
• Management of a team and track record of developing talent
• Extensive experience of complex, multi-stakeholder organizational structures
• Voluntary sector and youth experience is valued
• Management of creative and media agencies essential