here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45K plus 25 percent bonus Media Owner - LondonAs Head of Data & Insights for a large Digital Media Owner, will work directly with clients, alongside account teams to generate new data-driven online marketing solutions.
Head of Data and Insight
- Manipulate multiple client data files (paid/natural search, display, affiliate, email marketing etc) in order to generate new sources of actionable client data.
- Manage and define the delivery and presentation of Insight services to clients by leading client workshops, and Insights assignments regarding requirements specification, interpretation of results and recommendations.
- Introduce and promote suitable analysis techniques to meet client requirements.
- Develop new intelligence-based service offerings and value-propositions.
- Manage support two staff – one technical, one account management.
- Facilitate internal knowledge sharing and support sales teams and client owners.
- Have a degree in technical discipline and be an expert in MS Access, SQL, and OLAP.
- Possess demonstrable experience of working across multiple tracking data output sets: DoubleClick, web analytics tools etc.
- Have a strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and disciplines (especially search, affiliate and SEO) and a clear understanding of online user behaviour and engagement.
- Have experience of consultancy-led client engagements.
- Possess excellent presentation skills.
- Be a creative, pragmatic, performance-oriented person with a high level of commercial awareness, a positive outlook and the ability to handle pressure.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.