here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£120k Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis is THE MOST SIGNIFICANT HEAD OF DIGITAL OPPORTUNITY IN RECENT YEARS!
If you're good enough - Apply Now!!!Ref: 2832
Head of Digital
If you're good enough - Apply Now!!!
Highly successful full service media agency which is independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The role is to lead the biggest and fastest-growing team within the agency and to be the controller of all output across digital channels.
• Run the biggest department within the agency and support teams representing all digital media disciplines
– Responsible for the strategic development of the agency’s digital channels ensuring the delivery of all outputs, continued innovation and an ever-evolving, best in class proposition
• Be the most senior contact for all suppliers and responsible for understanding their trading principles
• Have an active involvement in the leadership team across the agency and will continuously make recommendations for the development of new products and services in the digital team
The successful candidate will be a true leader – someone with a track record in team leadership as well as in innovation, development of new products and services and business development. Must come from a UK media agency background and be specialist in digital.
– Experience covering planning and delivery of both brand and DR digital campaigns
• People management and leadership
– A proven success in working with clients across all levels of programmatic channel solutions
• A granular understanding of reporting and evaluation particularly for performance clients
• Knowledge of the overall media landscape and an understanding of the role of digital
• Understanding of the key topics effecting digital, viewability, ad blocking and fraud as well as an understanding of appropriate data technologies
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.