here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £80K Integrated Agency - LondonAre you seasoned Search practitioner (SEM and SEO), who can confidently develop a burgeoning Search Team within a prominent medium-sized Media agency? Read on…
Head of Search – PPC and SEO
- Work with the management team to develop the agency’s search product, leading the growth of the channel within the agency and to build a team to manage this incremental business.
- Be responsible for all Search activity on existing clients, ensuring campaigns exceed expectation.
- Ensure integration of Search at the heart of the agency’s planning process and contribute at a strategic and implementational level to convert new and existing clients to the channel.
- Work closely with Search Engines, sister agencies and each account team to ensure the agency becomes synonymous with market leading Search strategy and execution, whilst ensuring SEM & SEO best practice across the business.
- Contribute thought leadership pieces to trade titles and take a key role in pitches as and when relevant.
- Possess over 8 year Search Experience, ideally within an agency environment
- Have a proven track record of developing Search strategies in a broader communications environment.
- Be able to build strong relationships with senior-level clients, media owners and journalists.
- Have a clear understanding of financial matters
- Be a dynamic personality, who can proactively build, lead and inspire the team.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.