here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£65K - £80K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAre you a Search Guru? A prominent Media Agency requires you to lead their Paid Search / PPC / SEM team.
Head of Search – PPC-SEM
As Head of Search you will:
- Be ultimately responsible for the quality of the agency’s search product and profitability.
- Play a lead role in new business pitches when Search is involved working closely with the head of other departments in compiling winning pitch documents/ presentations.
- Have a broader view of Search within the marketing communication framework and be able to communicate this to non-Search clients and comms planners in non-technical language.
- Ensure that Search complements other media channels, thus ensuring the client is offered an integrated service.
- Be able to manage a large Search team.
- Be a seasoned Search practitioner, ideally from a large specialist team within an integrated media agency environment.
- Be able to develop and write Search strategies in a broader communications environment and have a proven track record of operational delivery.
- Be capable of building good relationships with senior level clients, media owners and journalists.
- Have an in-depth understanding of financial matters – Resource planning, Client profitability, Contracts and Scope of work
- Be a dynamic personality, who can proactively lead and inspire the team.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.