here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £40K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAs Head of SEO in market-leading media agency that is part of the fastest growing Media agency network you will lead and maintain a portfolio of high value clients, whilst developing innovative SEO strategies (social, video, syndication, content.)
Head of SEO
As Head of SEO, you will:
- Be ultimately responsible for the quality of the agency’s SEO search product and profitability, working with account teams to create a business target list to cross sell inactive clients
- Manage and take ownership for a portfolio of high value & strategic clients and be able to communicate how SEO fits within the marketing communication framework to non-SEO clients and comms planners in non-technical language
- Ensure that SEO complements other media channels, thus ensuring the clients are offered an integrated service
- Set and measure innovative SEO strategies based on the client’s business objectives (including Social, content syndication, mobile, video, etc…)
- Be responsible for the P&L of the whole department whilst having an understanding of financial matters such as resource planning, client profitability, contracts and scope of work
- Collaborate with the Social Media Unit, technology, data analytics, PPC, account and management teams to refine the product architecture and development of the SEO road map to drive this product forward innovatively
- Play a lead role in new business pitches when SEO is involved working closely with other heads of departments in compiling winning pitch documents/presentations
- Have a strong understanding of technical SEO coupled with a comprehensive understanding of integrating search with other channels
- Be capable of building good relationships with senior level clients, media & technology partners and journalists
- Be a confident and inspiring presenter who is well known in the digital media industry, and can write industry/account related articles and speak at relevant conferences.
- Possess experience of managing a growing team of Account Managers and Account
- Be a dynamic personality, who can proactively lead and inspire your team as well as agency
- Be a team player with strong management (both up and down), communication, multi-tasking, organisational, presentation and financial skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.