here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £60K + Full Service Media Agency - LondonSocial Media Guru? A Top-5 media agency in London is looking for you – to head their Social Media Division!
Head of Social Media
As Head of Social Media, you will:
- Review the range and quality of Social Media services internally and subsequently, build a best in class team of specialists enabling the agency to offer full suite of social services from blogger out-reach and community development through to buzz monitoring and application build.
- Identify and manage pipeline of clients, which offer the biggest opportunity for social media within the business, whilst ensuring the agency is future proofed by being the first to offer clients new Social activity.
- Scope out optimum technology, tools and suppliers to facilitate Social Media workflow across all HD agencies.
- Define and oversee an agreed process model for Manage profitability of social team and define pricing strategy for each element.
- Promote an integrated social proposition by being an agency spokesperson and working with Strategy/Intelligence, Content, Mobile and SEO teams.
- Be an authority on Social Media, speak at relevant conferences, and regularly contribute to the press.
- Develop a new business strategy for a fully integrated Social Media offering and lead social only pitches but also contribute to integrated pitches where social is a key role.
- Be a widely acknowledged Social Media Guru who has established relationships with key properties and suppliers within the Social space, from Facebook and Myspace to Linkedin.
- Have sound commercial knowledge and experience, coupled with a strong track record in project management.
- Ability to communicate Social Media to clients and to talk “plain English” and be able to work with media and creative planners alike.
- Have a good working knowledge of content, mobile and SEO
- Possess excellent, communication, interpersonal, leadership and presentation skills.
- Have a creative streak and the drive and ambition to achieve results in a friendly manner but at the same time maintain quality and standards.
- Be a person who is positive, participative, self-confident, friendly, self-starting, inquisitive, imaginative, factual, consistent and somewhat conventional and self-disciplined.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.