here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £30K Full Service Media Agency - LondonHere is your chance to spruce up your career by working for a market-leading full service media agency, handling clients in the travel and software sectors.
International Account Manager
As International Account Manager, you will:
- Manage the day-to-day running of various international accounts – planning, implementing and optimisation of integrated media planning & buying campaigns.
- Collaborate with Account Directors and assist in developing media planning and buying strategies for your clients.
- Act as a pivotal client contact and be responsible for client presentations (campaign reviews, rationale documents, reports etc)
- Maintain good relationships with key media owners and ensure that the negotiation tactics agreed with the Head of Trading are implemented
- Manage and mentor Account Execs in your team.
- Have proven experience in multi market coordination while handling DR-focussed media planning and buying campaigns.
- Possess proven experience of exceeding client expectations
- Be a dependable person who can take on the responsibility of managing clients’ media budget.
- Possess organisational, numerical, communications, negotiation and strategic skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess experience of running PPC campaigns.
- Ideally possess an understanding of the differences between Media channels and how each is approached and measured from a planning/buying perspective (SEO, email, viral, mobile and offline).
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.