here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £22K - £23K International Media Agency - LondonReady to start the new year with a new Job? As Digital Account Exec in a prominent International Media Agency in London, you will have the opportunity to handle clients ranging from entertainment to finance.
2 x International Digital Account Execs
As Digital Account Exec, you will:
- Support the Manager with the implementation of campaigns and programmes, ensuring plans are delivered accurately over the year.
- Ensure online media planning and buying campaign reports are accurately maintained and that key trends are identified for optimisation.
- Interact regularly with the network of offices in other countries and maintain constructive relationships with them, via intelligent briefings and setting reasonable deadlines
- Act as a pivotal client contact for all planning and buying matters and handle client administration.
- Build relationships with media owners, assess their relevance against client objectives and carry out negotiations.
- Work collaboratively with third party agencies and specialist partners.
- Possess experience of handling pan regional digital media campaigns (across paid, owned or earned territories) within an International Media agency.
- Have an understanding of communications channels coupled with a broad understanding of marketing disciplines.
- Be data-focused and also possess experience with industry tools, such as TGI Comscore, Nielsen, Adrelevance and DDS.
- Be familiar with Adservers and the trafficking process.
- Have strong analytical, numerical, workflow management, organisational, Microsoft Office, time management, financial management and negotiation skills and experience.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and ideal be exposed to other languages as well.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.