here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £40K International Media Agency - LondonAre you up for a challenge? The international arm of a Top-5 Media Agency is looking for an extremely competent International Digital Account Manger to deal with one of their key clients.
International Digital Account Manger
As, International Digital Account Manager, you will:
- Understand and contribute to the delivery of the overall client objectives (and client P&L) provided by your GAD / Managing Partner
- Deliver on your client’s acquisition goals within a specific business division, across display and direct partnerships
- Own the client relationship as the senior lead on this side of the business for your client and be ultimately responsible for this one business division’s media activity
- Liaise with the agency’s North American (NYC) office in particular with digital acquisition strategies, building a strong Performance product globally for your client (support may also be needed in this area within your client’s emerging markets: E. Europe, Asia, Middle East, and S. America.)
- Build relationships with the Strategy, Client Management and Analytics & Insight teams to deliver innovative integrated business driving solutions for clients
- Manage Exec throughout campaigns, providing leadership around planning and optimisation
- Address client-side technology challenges associated with DSPs / Exchanges, as well as technology enabling advanced ROI analysis.
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years experience working on performance DR accounts at a recognised media agency.
- Have a good understanding of marketing communications in the paid, owned, and earned areas
- Have an excellent knowledge on how to set-up and run digital acquisition campaigns
- Be analytical by nature -looking at details beyond weekly media KPIs, i.e. conversion attribution analysis, cross-media synergy analysis, etc.
- Possess good client handling, negotiation, time-management, workflow-management, organisational and financial skills coupled with an eye for detail.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.