here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £60K Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis is an extremely exciting opportunity at a leading Media agency... within the non-bought media division that specialises in branded content. Sounds interesting? Read on…
International Digital Associate Director
As International Associate Director (Digital) you will:
- Grow projects and revenue specifically within the International non-bought media Department
- Lead and manage online resources to deliver projects efficiently
- Guide the development of overall digital strategy on key International clients
- Develop and deliver digital training programmes that are suitable for both internal and external audiences.
- Liaise with International offices & media owners and content partners.
- Have experience of the online / digital media market on a domestic and international scale within a specialist online media agency or the online / Interactive department of a leading Media Agency with an international department.
- Be an expert with all elements of online media planning but most importantly, a firm grasp of digital content distribution strategies.
- Possess knowledge of key advances in online media & innovative campaigns coupled with an awareness of all key media trends and integration with all other media platforms.
- Have experience in using planning tools (e.g. TGI, Nielsen AdRelevance, ComScore) and social media monitoring tools (eg. Radian 6, BrandWatch)
- Possess well-developed presentation, analysis and negotiation skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.