here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£33K - £35K International Media Agency - LondonThis is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading International Media Agency and be responsible for digital media planning for a well known, high profile client. you will be a digitally savvy individual and who is keen to pro-actively lookout for relevant opportunities.
International Digital Media Account Manager
As Digital Media Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the smooth day to day running of your team’s client facing activities, focusing on integrated communications programmes which deliver business results for clients and overall account profitability for the agency.
- Build trusted relationships with clients and ensure accurate, timely and innovative delivery against all aspects of client remit.
- Manage the daily workflow of integrated client programmes across all work streams from overall annual strategy to individual projects.
- Build relationships and collaborate with client teams across the agency’s international network, and manage quality of delivery of both locally and centrally developed activity and ensure compliance with agreed strategies and approaches.
- Manage the workflow and output of Account Executives, and assist in their development.
- Work with agency’s international network teams to manage delivery against revenue streams including performance related incentive schemes and buying/service audits.
- Possess experience of Digital Media planning within an International Media Agency or the international arm of a full service Media agency.
- Be able to build strong personal relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Have a strong understanding of integrated communications process, coupled with experience of using DDS and other databases and other media planning and buying tools.
- Possess financial acumen coupled with a strong knowledge of budget control and account profitability.
- Possess experience of workflow management along with organisational, time management, Microsoft, and delegation skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.