here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £40K Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis is a lucrative opportunity as an International Digital Media Manager in a Top-5 Media Agency.
International Digital Media Manager
As, International Digital Media Manager, you will:
- Managing online resource: manage the available resource to ensure that all clients are receiving the correct levels of servicing
- Digital strategy and planning: work with offline planners and creative agencies to establish the role for digital within clients overall approach and more specifically its role in particular campaigns, inputting into specific campaign guideline documents and ensuring their implementation across all markets.
- Pan regional and international digital media planning and buying: oversee Planning, Buying and Implementation of Pan Regional / Selected International Media for selected accounts.
- Liaison with International offices & media owners: work with primarily EMEA offices across a selection of International Accounts to ensure that these offices are producing documents / plans / reports etc according to the media strategy & briefs developed.
- Media evaluation: evaluate media opportunities from Pan Regional and International Media Owners for specific clients / campaigns for centrally bought & planned media as well as “health checking” locally developed idea and initiatives.
- Have experience working within a specialist online media agency or the online / Interactive department of a leading Media Agency with an international department, over a substantial period of time.
- Be an expert on all elements of online media planning and reporting and most importantly, be successful at developing and implementing digital strategies.
- Be conversant in social media, search and mobile marketing.
- Have knowledge of key advances and key trends in Online media and its integration with all other media platforms.
- Possess experience of using DFA, Eyeblaster and planning tools such as Nielsen AdRelevance, comScore.
- Possess strong presentation, analysis and negotiation skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.