here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40K - £45K International Media Agency - LondonAs an Digital Media Strategist in one of the foremost International Media Agencies, you will be responsible for the development of Integrated Planning across the agency’s clients. This is an extremely client facing role.
International Digital Media Strategist
As International Digital Media Strategist, you will:
- Support development of Integrated Planning and strategic thinking across your clients
- Strive to generate creative and innovative communication thinking and ideas, facilitate the delivery of insight-fuelled strategies that are powerful, digitally enabled, actively engaging, executable and business-growing.
- Develop effective working relationships with other team members, initially working mainly alongside experienced Group Strategy Directors but also developing your own client relationships and specific clients over time
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ business, consumers, the wider marketing communications environment and emerging digital technologies / platforms.
- Support the agency’s strategic response for regional & global new business opportunities
- Collaborate with other teams / specialisms to ensure strategies are activated to the maximum potential, including co-authoring of briefs.
- Possess 4-5 experience of working across digital media (planning and buying strategy) within a recognized Media Agency (preferably International)
- Have excellent client handling and strategic thinking skills.
- Possess good communication (English: written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Be proficient in PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Ideally be fluent in other languages as well.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.