here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £55K + International Media Agency - LondonAs an International Digital Media Strategy Director in one of the Top-5 International Media Agencies in London, you will foster strong client relationships and plan across all communication disciplines, including digital strategy & data planning.
International Digital Media Strategy Director
As International Digital Media Strategy Director, you will:
- Support development of Integrated Planning and strategic thinking across your clients
- Strive to generate creative and innovative communication thinking and ideas, facilitate the delivery of insight-fuelled strategies that are powerful, digitally enabled, actively engaging, executable and business-growing.
- Develop effective working relationships with other team members, initially working mainly alongside experienced Group Strategy Directors but also developing your own client relationships and specific clients over time
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ business, consumers, the wider marketing communications environment and emerging digital technologies / platforms.
- Support the agency’s strategic response for regional & global new business opportunities
- Collaborate with other teams / specialisms to ensure strategies are activated to the maximum potential, including co-authoring of briefs.
- Lead by example and develop thought leadership within the agency on behalf of the Strategy team.
- Possess 5-7 years experience of working across digital media (planning and strategy) within a recognized Media Agency (preferably International).
- Have excellent client handling and strategic thinking skills.
- Be conversant with all major desktop research tools and qualitative research techniques.
- Ideally have experience of working in & across at least two different communications disciplines.
- Possess good communication (English: written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Be proficient in PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Ideally be fluent in other languages as well.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.