here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £25K Full Service Media Agency - LondonExtremely exciting opportunity! Working in the International Arm of one of the Top-5 Media agencies, this is a unique opportunity to handle one of the most popular consumer electronics and entertainment brands that is also involved in the Music industry amongst other sectors.
International Digital Planner Buyer
As International Digital Planner Buyer, you will:
- Assist the Digital Account Director and Account Manager with the day to day running of the account, with specific duties in managing the agency’s local market offices across Europe in delivering campaigns for their Music arm, as well as seasonal promotional campaigns, as well as the unique and challenging Brand level work.
- Supervise and manage online media performance across Europe
- Manage of the awareness and direct response campaigns – check media plan detail and targets and ensure optimisation and trafficking have been performed correctly and generate Campaign performance reports
- Work closely with client and creative teams throughout the briefing process
- Work with the Account team across display and search, alongside the offline team, and the wider creative and production teams in both London and Los Angeles.
- Possess 2-3 years digital planning and buying experience in a similar role within an agency
- Ideally have experience of working with op consumer electronics or entertainment brands
- Possess strong leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Be analytical very by nature.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.