here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £32K International Media Agency - LondonA Top-5 Media agency requires an International Search manager to play a pivotal role in the day-to-day ownership of key client engagements and manage a number of search Execs.
International Search Manager – PPC – SEO
As Senior Search (SEM / PPC and SEO) Manager, you will:
- Be the central client contact for your designated clients & internal account teams on search
and provide outstanding levels of client service to all team clients in a pro active manner.
Analyse and improve campaign results, ensuring your team meets client objectives.
Assist in leading a team of search managers & search executives in the execution of Global Paid Search and SEO client engagements.
Up sell additional Search services and expand search spends of you existing client base
Contribute central search collateral projects and assist in establishing best practices across both paid search & SEO
- Possess 3 to 4 years search experience (ideally with experience of managing global search clients) and be able to hit the ground running.
- Be up-to-date with emerging media and new technologies and be able to communicate the potential impact to clients and the agency.
- Posses project management skills, client handling and leadership skills
- Be able to identify and develop business opportunities
- Possess previous experience of Digital Direct Response marketing
- Ideally posses Language skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.