here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £35K Full Service Media Agency - LondonLooking to further your career? Here’s a chance to take on challenges as Search Manager of a prominent International Media Agency, whilst reporting directly to the ‘Head of Search, EMEA’. What’s more… you get to handle high profile automotive and FMCG brands.
International Search Manager – SEM – PPC
As International PPPC / SEM Search Manager, you will:
- Take responsibility for the management and implementation of PPC / SEM / Search activity for Brand Communication and DR clients in EMEA.
- Act as the primary contact for the clients and be responsible for PPC campaign analysis and regular reporting.
- Work with clients, comms planners and other teams to understand KPIs of campaigns and integrate with offline media plan.
- Monitor paid search performance, collect local insights and coordinate regular feedback sessions to grow paid search activity for specific clients.
- Coordinate and manage central reporting and analysis of paid search activity in EMEA markets on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Incorporate testing and innovation in search programmes.
- Possess over 3 years experience in Paid Search / PPC marketing and Search account management for cross market/multilingual/ international clients
- Demonstrate the ability to plan for marketing objectives (e.g. brand vs direct strategy)
- Have an understanding of planning and buying across a range of buying metrics, including Search (Paid/Natural), CPA, Affiliates and Display
- Possess very good communication and presentation skills.
- Have experience of using tracking, implementation and bid management tools (DoubleClick, Dart Search & Atlas Search)
- Possess experience in web analytics and analysis for SEO activity (Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, Urchin).
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.