here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£19k Digital Agency – LondonFantastic entry level opportunity for a graduate with media experience. This is the chance you have been waiting for, to secure a digital media role in a fast growing digital agency! APPLY NOWRef: 2560
Junior Search Executive (PPC)
This is a relatively small, full service digital agency with significant emphasis on digital media including all disciplines of search and performance.
The agency culture is fun, inclusive and with good work-life balance. Versus the hours regularly worked at big agencies it’s a breath of fresh air! Staff are important and well looked after here.
They are very good at what they do, are growing rapidly. The inclusion of creative and user experience within the media discipline means that media planning and delivery is significantly more interesting, integrated and generates better results for advertisers.
The role will involve providing prompt and efficient support to Media Account Managers and Account Executives in the implementation of day-to-day activities involved in client account management and service and online media planning, buying and reporting.
• Develop an appreciation for and understanding of effective Media planning and buying.
• Becoming competent at running client reports, analysing the data, giving insights to campaign performance and advise on optimisations to deliver to client’s KPI’s
• Develop an understanding of the Agency, it’s differentiators, structure and corporate positioning
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the internet landscape, plus a keen interest in Digital Media.
• Close attention to detail
• Computer literate (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Confident and able to work under own initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Eagerness to learn and progress in career
• Ability to work to and hit deadlines
• Presentable with professional attitude
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.