here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£170k Digital Media Consultancy - LondonOpportunity to move on from Agency life into a cutting edge CONSULTANCY role focused on the tech side of digital media and future impacts on advertising. VERY EXCITING!Ref: 2681
Established and rapidly growing group of digital media agency consultants who take clients by the hand and lead them through the minefield, which is advertising in today’s digital landscape.
They cover all areas of digital and work in a supportive capacity to the agencies already employed by the advertisers.
Working with some of the worlds best brands they provide an invaluable service in a truly agnostic capacity.
The company are looking for a highly experienced and credible digital leader to work closely with the senior leadership.
• Help to build the business plan as well as develop the proposition and marketing plan.
• Drive business development and support the delivery of high value consulting services.
Consultancy services will include:
• Digital capability evaluations within client and agency organisations
• Agency pitch management across core digital verticals
• Ad tech vendor selection (e.g. DMPs, DSPs, adserving, web analytics)
• Programmatic education and governance
• Digital best practice evaluation
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years digital experience either from a media agency background, or client side with prior agency experience.
• Strong reputation in the industry with a broad network to draw upon
• Thorough understanding of the digital media and ad tech market as it manifests through the paid, owned and earned channels.
• Experience in leading key international and domestic clients
• Strong commercial skills in relation to winning and retaining business
• Ability to work in a small team and be a self-starter
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as confident presenter and communicator.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.