here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £24K Full Service International Media Agency - LondonA prominent International Media Agency seeks a planner buyer to join their team and deliver effective, innovative and integrated media planning and buying campaigns for an impressive client.
Media Planner Buyer
As Media Planner Buyer, you will:
- Support the Activation Manager with the implementation of online and offline media planning and buying campaigns, whilst working with the Operations Department to ensure trafficking runs smoothly.
- Ensure online media planning and buying campaign reports are accurately maintained and that key trends are identified for optimisation.
- Support the Activation Manager in conducting media and consumer research, and analysing data for relevant insights.
- Act as a pivotal client contact for all planning and buying matters and handle client administration including invoice tracking.
- Build relationships with media owners, assess their relevance against client objectives and carry out negotiations.
- Work collaboratively with third party agencies i.e. creative agencies.
- Possess experience of handling digital media planning and buying campaigns within a recognised UK media agency, coupled with exposure to offline media planning and buying.
- Have an understanding of communications planning and the desire to enhance skills and experience coupled with a broad understanding of marketing disciplines.
- Possess experience with industry tools, such as Telmar (EMS, TGI), Comscore, Nielsen Adrelevance and DDS.
- Be familiar with Adservers and the trafficking process.
- Have strong analytical, numerical, workflow management, organisational, Microsoft Office, time management, financial management and negotiation skills and experience.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and ideal be exposed to other languages as well.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.