here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£20K - 25K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA leading Media agency is looking for 2 Online Planner Buyers, to handle a range of DR and brand accounts in the travel, finance, charity and FMCG sectors. this is your chance to make your career shine.
Online Planner Buyer
As Online Planner Buyer you will:
- Be responsible for Media Planning and buying campaigns (display media, listings, sponsorship and partnerships, and social media) whilst ensuring clients’ targets and objectives are met.
- Negotiate campaigns with media owners.
- Support the Account manager on relevant accounts – produce regular analysis reports and competitive reviews, and handle bookings and financial administration.
- Offer campaign recommendations and client-facing presentations.
- Have 1-2 years experience in digital media planning and buying within a recognised UK Media agency.
- Possess knowledge of industry research tools such as TGI.net, Thomson, Comscore, Nielsen and reporting tools such as Double click and/or Atlas.
- Possess excellent time-management, administration and Microsoft Office skills.
- Have an eye for detail and be able to prioritise daily tasks and work under pressure.
- Be a hardworking, confident team player with a “can-do” attitude.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.