here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £80K - £90K Integrated, ideas-led communications group - LondonAn integrated, ideas-led communications group created to service one of the worlds leading automobile clients, requires an Owned Media Director to deliver motivating, insightful strategies and powerful creative ideas that are and professionally implemented.
Owned Media Director
As Owned Media Director, you will:
- Work closely with other digital specialists and agency planners to deliver integrated client solutions across paid owned and earned media channels and develop high levels of trust with clients
- Broaden a client’s digital presence into mobile, and other emerging platforms
- Establish a credible and effective distributed presence in non and semi-owned, social media channels.
- Demonstrate effectiveness through website analytics tools such as Omniture
- Offer leadership and strategic guidance on the optimisation of cross-channel owner relationship management
- Contribute to implementation of buzz monitoring and reputation management tools such as Onalytica
- Identify new technologies and infrastructure that advance our service offering and help determine what the future of marketing looks like, whilst innovating our service offering to increase revenue.
- Possess expertise in the fields of Automotive website strategy (usability and design) in the context of SEO, social media, customer acquisition and retention
- Be able to deliver and present at board level, whilst be an influential senior figure in the organisation, and offer inspiration and enthusiasm to all.
- Be aware of current and emerging trends in technology and pass any insight or inspiration on within the agency and to clients
- Be an outgoing, self-motivated and driven team player, who can communicate articulately to both technically and non-technically literate individuals.
- Be passionate about Digital
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.