here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k UK Media Agency - LondonPERFORMANCE MEDIA DIRECTOR role working on SPORTS BRANDS at a top UK media agency. Mainly digital media performance channels, but closely linked to off-line media too. Big job! Apply now!
A really great agency to be part of.
Digitally brilliant and expert in all areas of traditional media too.
Totally integrated across all media channels.
Strategy and the seamless integration of communications channels run throughout the agency.
Impressive and varied client list.
Well resourced throughout and particularly so in specialist fields.
Extremely well run at a senior management level, so you get support from above as well as below.
They are growing and are part of an impressive network.
A top flight agency, highly ranked, but more dynamic and flexible than those at the very top of the league.
A great place to work.
This role is to manage a business unit within the agency that is run effectively and profitably, delivering growth. Key responsibilities:
Manage a business unit within the agency that is run effectively and profitably, delivering growth.
Inspire your team, demonstrate passion and drive creativity for every single media solution.
• Manage and direct accounts effectively on a day to day basis.
Become an essential partner to their clients with a clear vision for the future.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering amazing offline and digital performance and getting the very most out of client spend. Key Skills:
• A natural inquisitiveness for understand what works, in real time.
• A track record in developing integrated client solutions and delivering outstanding work.
• The ability to utilize and communicate the benefits of all digital channels, both cross channel and cross media.
Identify opportunities for organic business growth.
• Lead and inspire a client facing team of four people -driving standards to achieve the highest level of service.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.