here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£75k UK Media Agency - LondonPlanning Director role working or really COOL BRANDS (fashion and alcohol)! Cross media planning inc DIGITAL. Senior Management position taking the lead on Media Planning. Apply now!
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role is responsible for campaign planning across your assigned client base. Key Responsibilities:
• Build relationships to understand how you need to service the client’s needs & use these to improve your knowledge of the clients’ business
• Own the day to day relationship and deliverables across your assigned client base
• Manage an account director, account manager and two executives in order to ensure basic service level agreements are met
• Support account director in the timely, correct and digital day to day delivery including insightful and actionable reporting
The ideal candidate will have sound planning expertise across offline and digital channels. Key Skills:
• Responsibility and accountability when managing a client’s media budget
• Proven experience of exceeding Client expectations
• An understanding of the differences between Media channels and how each is approached and measured from a planning perspective
• Ability to manage team of individuals and give them strong direction
• Demonstrate a passion to keep up to date with the changing media landscape
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.