here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k International Media Agency - LondonClassic DR Digital Manager role, focused on clever planing for acquisition campaigns. Very client facing and totally integrated. Great career move. Apply now!
One of the biggest agencies in UK with an excellent media offering across both UK and Worldwide.
They pride themselves on creative planning and strategic excellence as well as the ability to deliver outstanding buying results and evaluate all aspects of media expenditure through to final ROI assessment.
Their clients represent every major area of advertiser expenditure and they service some of the best known brands in the world.
It’s a fun place to work, great team spirit and they offer some amazing company benefits too…which is why people genuinely like working there and their staff retention rates are particularly high.
This role is for an acquisition manager in of the Company’s financial services accounts. This is a fast moving account that touches many areas from the company, from search (both PPC&SEO), through TV, to content.
• Client relations – manage strong client bond based on knowledge of their business and pro-activity
• Media plans – overall responsibility for maintenance of client plan
• People management – leadership of execs and assistants in group
• Account group management – guidance of wider account team
The ideal candidate will have online channels expertise, strong numerical and analytic skills and passion for DR/Acquisition. Key Skills:
• Online channel experience/passion
• DR experience/passion
• Strong analytic skills
• Ability to interpret briefs and identify key areas and opportunities
• Standard and unconventional media solutions are required to push the boundaries of performance. Therefore you will need a flair for creativity
• Project management of people and resources.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.