here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£38k UK Media Agency - LondonThis PPC Manager role is also the lead PPC person within a small digital performance media agency. Your chance to take control over what happens with PPC for a range of advertisers and make a real name for yourself. Apply now!
Focusing on PPC, SEO, Social Media and analytics.
Working with a range of clients determined to make online marketing work for their business.
Inclusive environment, totally non-corporate, fun and flexible with an attitude of delivering good results to happy clients.
Excellent work/life balance.
This role involves strategic decision making within the business as well as having responsibility for key PPC accounts in terms of developing strategy and implementing changes to positively influence client campaigns. Key Responsibilities:
• Lead the PPC team (currently 1 Exec)
• Management of key clients
• Implement PPC campaigns across multiple territories / languages
• Lead PPC strategy, planning approach, and implementation of campaigns
• Reporting to the leadership team on client performance and growth
• Ownership of all agency PPC campaign KPI’s
• Attend calls and meetings with clients
The successful candidate will have the skills and experience to run existing campaigns as well as strategically assess new areas of growth. Key Skills:
• At least 3 years’ experience of running PPC campaigns within an agency environment in client facing role
• Experience working with enterprise level clients
• Experience working with multi-territory clients
• Experience on both ecommerce as well as B2B clients
• Track record in delivering across various biddable media platforms Google, Facebook, Yahoo etc (Baidu/Yandex an advantage)
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.