here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £26K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA trailblazing Media agency in London requires a Search and Affiliate planner buyer to deal with day-to-day account management.
PPC Search and Affiliate Planner Buyer
As PPC Search and Affiliate Planner Buyer, you will:
- Build up regular contact with your clients, keep them up-to-date on all Search and Affiliate matters and present client results, marketplace information, competitive and media updates.
- Plan search and affiliate programmes and manage all reporting of campaigns on a weekly/monthly basis (with support of the Executive)
- Develop effective relationships with network partners, suppliers and publishers by maintaining regular contact.
- Incorporate testing and innovation in search programmes
- Monitor bookings and invoice queries
- Liaise with line manager and aid in the appraisal, training and development of the Account Exec.
- Have an advanced understanding of all aspects of Search Engine Marketing or Affiliate Marketing including, previous campaign management experience.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of PPC search engine ranking systems and optimisation techniques.
- Possess experience of using Search engine administration tools (Google, Yahoo & MSN), 3rd party tracking and Bid Management tools (Doubleclick, Atlas & DART) and Analytics suites (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture)
- Have a clear understanding of the principles of Direct Response Marketing (volume/efficiency) and understand where search engine and affiliate marketing fit in the larger marketing mix.
- Ideally have advanced MSOffice skills and language skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.